The sailing women often beat the guys.
No experience necessary. The Women’s Sailing Clinic is open to all levels. Master sailor Diane Martin will make sure you are matched up with women with similar skills.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Susan B Komen Breast Cancer Research in memory of LTWYC member Andrea Johnson.
- 8-8:30am – Registration, includes continental breakfast
- 8:30am – Classroom Instruction based upon sailing level and ability
- 11 am – On-the-water Instruction after lunch (wear white soled shoes & bring a life jacket)
- Boxed lunch included in price!
- Aprés sailing
Here’s what you’ll learn based on your skill level:
- Beginners – Sailing fundamentals, basic techniques and knots
- Intermediate – Sail trim, helming, tacking, radio and overboard
- Advanced Intermediate – Sail trim and spinnaker handling
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Diane at 530 541.5638.