Everyone loves Miss Marcia.
It’s easy to see why. Marcia Sarosik has been teaching dance in South Lake Tahoe for over two decades.
Miss Marcia, as she is adoringly known by her students (and parents), let’s everyone shine at her dance studio in South Lake Tahoe.
A dancer her entire life, while growing up she performed throughout the Midwest, at USO shows and toured Poland as a folk dancer. She performed as a professional tap dancer in Northern Nevada. A highly sought out choreographer, Miss Marcia has choreographed for pageants and dance galas in Reno, and for the South Lake Tahoe high school’s musicals and children’s theatre. Miss Marcia recently received the “Champions For Children” award from The El Dorado Child Abuse Prevention Council.
Miss Marcia and her talented staff, many who are past students, teach a wide variety of dance classes to pre-schoolers through high school kids. And, since the kids were having so much fun, she added Zumba, Heart Rhythms, and Hula and Hawaiian dance classes for adults so they could get into the act.
- Ballet & Tap Combo (Pre-School thru 2nd grade)
- Jazz and Tap Combo (3rd grade and Up)
- Classical Ballet and Pointe (7 yrs old and Up)
- Hip Hop (Kindergarten and Up)
- Contemporary/Modern/Lyrical Jazz (6th grade and Up)
- Acting/Musical Theatre (ages 5 to 14)
- Tumbling (Pre-School and Up)
- Theatre Jazz / Musical Theatre (5 yrs old and Up)
- Hip Hop/Funk/Tap for Boys (4 yrs old and Up)
- Couples /Partners (Kindergarten thru High School)
- Irish Step Dance (2nd grade and Up)
- Clogging ( Middle School and Up)
- Voice (Kindergarten and Up)
- Tap Line Rockettes style(middle school and up)
To learn more, visit Marcia’s website at www.marciasarosikdancers.com.
Marcia Sarosik Dance Studio
2107 James Ave
South Lake Tahoe